cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Gargiullo <mgargiu...@smallworld.com>
Subject RE: Problem with unescaped &amp; in xsl:text in XML
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:52:34 GMT
Try using &#38; instead of &amp; or &

-----Original Message-----
From: Manfred Riem [mailto:mriem@win.tue.nl]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2000 6:21 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org; cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org;
xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Problem with unescaped &amp; in xsl:text in XML

Hi,

First of all, I don't know where this post should go, I'm
using Cocoon, but I think its a Xalan problem? So what's
the problem.

I've been busy trying to get the MathML stuff working for
Mozilla and now I've reached a dead end. I need to be
able to generate something like the following.

<math:math>
 <math:mrow>
  <math:mi>a</math:mi>
  <math:mo> &isin; </math:mo>
  <math:mi>Z</math:mi>
 </math:mrow>
</math:math>

The stuff in the math:mo element pops up like

<math:mi>
 <?xslt-next-is-raw formatter-to-dom?>&amp;
 <?xslt-next-is-raw formatter-to dom?>isin;
</math:mi>

The stylesheet snippet that generates this XML I've so far is:

<xsl:template match="OMA[OMS[@name='in' and @cd='set1']]">
 <math:mrow xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML" mode="inline">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="*[2]"/>
  <math:mo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
   <xsl:text
disable-output-escaping="yes">&amp;isin;</xsl:text></math:mo>
  <xsl:apply-templates select="*[3]"/>
 </math:mrow>
</xsl:template>

Does anyone know how to solve this. I need it ASAP.

Greetz,

Manfred Riem