cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Reid <jr...@agency.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon2 Design
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 14:01:36 GMT
> Let's make a possible example:
>
> 1) you request "GET /employee/add" from your HTML browser
> 2) Cocoon returns you an HTML form with the proper pre-commit
> validation
> logic (implemented as ECMAScript, for example)
> 3) you submit "POST /employee/add" from the above form
> 4) Cocoon returns you with the response from the above action (which
> might redirect you to another resource).

Step 4 has been the one that I have wrestled with for a long time...
what is the cleanest mechanism for a web "application" to know where
to send you next?

	>	Jason Reid
		Technical Consultant
		AGENCY.COM
		100 Woodbridge Center Drive, Suite 102
		Woodbridge, NJ 07095
		Email: jreid@agency.com
		http://www.agency.com

		"Do not meddle in the affairs of programmers,
		 for they are subtle and quick to anger."