cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Reid <>
Subject RE: Cocoon2 Design
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 14:01:36 GMT
> Let's make a possible example:
> 1) you request "GET /employee/add" from your HTML browser
> 2) Cocoon returns you an HTML form with the proper pre-commit
> validation
> logic (implemented as ECMAScript, for example)
> 3) you submit "POST /employee/add" from the above form
> 4) Cocoon returns you with the response from the above action (which
> might redirect you to another resource).

Step 4 has been the one that I have wrestled with for a long time...
what is the cleanest mechanism for a web "application" to know where
to send you next?

	>	Jason Reid
		Technical Consultant
		100 Woodbridge Center Drive, Suite 102
		Woodbridge, NJ 07095

		"Do not meddle in the affairs of programmers,
		 for they are subtle and quick to anger."

View raw message