cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: [RT] i18n in Cocoon and language independent semantic contexts
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:21:05 GMT
on 12/6/00 6:24 pm, Niclas Hedhman at niclas@l2w203.l2w.com wrote:

> Mark Washeim wrote:
>
>> I really don't believe document editors are going to be plain text editors
>> for the ordinary users, rather, something akin to form editors...
>
> Well said !!
> This thread had my head spin more than one turn, and I thought I totally lost
> my marbles and headed for an early retirement.
> You managed to drag the problem to the right table, and now the question to
> follow would be;
>
> Where is the editor, capable of all that??
>
> Niclas

My company, Large Medium has been working on one for the past 4-5 months. We
will release it to the community (for what that may be worth) once we've
removed some of the dependancies on servlets that now pertain (in the main,
because the editor is used in a distributed environment, currently, file
saving is dependant on servlets to monitor and complete transactions . . .)

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'