cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: What are the XSP design goals?
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2000 09:34:58 GMT
on 2/6/00 8:35 pm, Berin Loritsch at bloritsch@infoplanning.com wrote:

>> If we aim for Java 1.2 and Servlet 2.2 everything becomes incredibly
>> simple and all stupid hacks go away.
>>
>> So, what the hell, I propose we take this direction.
>
> +2000 on that !)
>
>> Note for the *BSD folks: lowering the fever doesn't automatically cure
>> the disease.
>
> +1 on that.

Just posting a reminder. It's not a question of catch up. Last I checked,
sun was refusing the BSD camp the same relatively generous license that
obtains for Linux. Hence, it's not as if we're 'permitted' to catch up....

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'