cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: WAR file
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:12:15 GMT
on 2/6/00 5:43 pm, rubys@us.ibm.com at rubys@us.ibm.com wrote:

>>> Is Tomcat targeted on Java 1.2?
>>
>> I don't know... doesn't seem to me anyway... (but I'll better ask)
>
> No it is not.
>
>>> Thn we should target on java 1.2!!
>>
>> I'm starting to think so too.
>
> IMHO, the BSD issue is the biggest remainging hurdle.  I believe it is in
> Alpha.
>
> - Sam Ruby

Sigh. I know that as developers you're eager to move forward on this but I'm
selfish :)

I've got far too many NetBSD development servers in play right now. Sigh. .
.

Just wanted to voice that, since we're also deploying cocoon in a production
environment (there it's also an issue, some deployment contexts are solaris
and some netbsd)....

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.