cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject FW: XSP & Transformations?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:55:00 GMT
Sorry for the previous message in Rich Text format...I'm an idiot.  :)
Anyone have any input on this?

- Sean T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timm, Sean
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 3:06 PM
To: 'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: XSP & Transformations?

We're finally starting to experiment with XSP, and I'm feeling the urge for
XSP to be a filter...maybe someone can save me from my insanity.  :)  What
if we have an incoming request that posts some XML, and we want to transform
that XML into an page utilizing XSP tag libraries and have it do it's thing?
What if I have a remote site I want to query for XML data, and then I want
to convert that data to an XSP page to be processed?  Is this possible?

- Sean T.