cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: Battleplan?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:50:51 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org] once said:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:

> > > If no one is working on it, I'd be glad to take a stab at it...
> >
> > That would be cool!
> >
> > So, whoever has that offline patch, could you forward it to Sean?
>
> Please, don't. Placing this in the CVS would only hurt the process.

Agreed.  I had no intention of placing Paul's code in CVS (especially since
we're still trying to get the final word on the sitemap).  I couldn't place
it in CVS, anyway...:) Also, the generator's lack of XML-awareness sounded
like a serious shortcoming.  It would be nice to be able to look at, though.
Most code has *something* good to glean from it.  Even bad code can show you
how *not* to do things.  :)

- Sean T.