cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Lancelle <...@knosys.com>
Subject Re: SQLProcessor and use
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:42:33 GMT
Thanks.

That cured the exception being thrown. No results were returned as per my SQL
request, and it should return something. It returned a produced XML document,
though.

The jdbc driver I am using returns the results as an instance of a class named
ResultSet. I need to figure out how to get SQLProcessor to see this. Do I need to
specify it somehow under <sql:execute-query>?

Jon Lancelle