cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: [midgard-dev] Formatting engine for Midgard
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 07:28:13 GMT

It is a bit hard to get a good grip on Midgard in 2 minutes, but what struck me
instantaneously was;

If Midgard just deliver the content as XML over a standard URL, it can be utilized
in Cocoon sites easily in a number of ways, XInclude.

Or is that Midgard is strong on content/style separation, and have the
relationships bound in some proprietary ways??

Niclas