cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap Q.
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 07:00:36 GMT
"N. Sean Timm" wrote:

> "Niclas Hedhman" <niclas@localbar.com> once wrote:
> > Well, I did a
> > cvs update
> > in my Cocoon 2 directory, and browsed for any info, but there is
> > none. Interesting!!!
> >
> > So, is CVS defunct, or am I in a different branch, or what is going on??
> And
> > if so, how come there are updates coming my way??
> If you're Cocoon 2 directory was pulled from the branch that Pier originally
> made (I forget what it was called), then you are on the wrong branch.  You
> should be pulling from the xml-cocoon2 branch.

Sure I started getting the CVS by instructions from Pier, BUT if I am on the
wrong branch, how come there are updates, as late as today on that branch
(DirectoryGenerator, for instance).

THIS IS WEIRD!!!!!!

If I look in the CVS/Entries file, I have in my original checkout + a lot of
updates... (which doesn't have any drafts)

/todo.xml/1.6.2.8/Tue Jun 20 06:19:14 2000//Txml-cocoon2

and in the new checkout, I just made (which includes the drafts)

/todo.xml/1.6.2.8/Mon Jun 19 20:29:00 2000//Txml-cocoon2

NOW, explain THAT!!!!!! Look at dates....

Niclas