cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap Q.
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:25:13 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Anyway, you can find an example of a sitemap implementation in the
> Cocoon2 branch of CVS under /xdocs/drafts/

Well, I did a
cvs update
in my Cocoon 2 directory, and browsed for any info, but there is
none. Interesting!!!

So, is CVS defunct, or am I in a different branch, or what is going on?? And
if so, how come there are updates coming my way??

Confusion is great, when you are suffering jetlag :o)

I will check out a new set and see what differs.

> The discussions are very deep, but I believe the deeper are the
> discussions the simpler will be the sitemap

Hope so, I will let you how it feels. Don't forget, the average Site Manager
is not a programmer and already have great difficulties with Apache
<Location> and virtual domains, et cetera...

> .... if not, kick me out of this list, because I'm hurting the project.

Will do :o)
In fact, revolutionaires are seldom administrators and they are often
succeeded with another breed. Examples of Russia; Lenin->Stalin,
Gorbachov->Jeltsin.

The key issue is still the fog factor. And right now, there are a lot of
that.

Niclas