cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: Do you know how famous Cocoon is?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:43:18 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Donald Ball wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> > > I was looking for a low cost Java ISP to build a site on,
> > > and I ran into 3 or 4 that advertised Apache Cocoon support!
> >
> > would you flip those URLs my way? i'll add another file to xdocs with
> > them listed.

I have a new one!

www.mycgiserver.com

They are a *FREE* web hosting service that allows you to run servlets/cgi/etc.
After I asked if they would support it, I got the following email:

Hi,

thanks for your suggestion on adding Cocoon support,
we'll add support for it ASA our new system is up and running which will
hopefully happen in the very near future.

cheers,

    mycgiserver team