cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sitemap Q.
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:05:22 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> There has been some major activity on the sitemap, while I had a 3 week
> vacation. Close to 800 messages, and I also believe that my server
> dropped quite a lot.
>
> Is there any overview of the current discussed status?
>
> Reading the discussions now, shows one of three things (sorted in
> descending likelihood);
>
> a) I am an idiot,

you are not.

> b) I have missed some major piece,

I don't have enough information to tell that.

> c) It is too complex for anyone but core programmers to comprehend.

Gee, I really hope this is not the case....

Anyway, you can find an example of a sitemap implementation in the
Cocoon2 branch of CVS under /xdocs/drafts/

The discussions are very deep, but I believe the deeper are the
discussions the simpler will be the sitemap.... if not, kick me out of
this list, because I'm hurting the project.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.