cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject C2/Avalon Integration
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:48:30 GMT
The C2 architectural classes have been successfully integrated
with Avalon (CVS), when Avalon is re-organized into it's final
package heirarchy, it will be ready for integration with C2.
The required jar (actual name may change) will be AvalonAware.jar.

Any changes and updates to the architectural pieces will need
to be made in the Avalon CVS tree once C2 has been made Avalon-
Aware(tm).  I beleive that the AvalonAware.jar package will
include a logger (actually two), a persistant store and a
dynamic store implementation.

In the interest of making everyone's lives easier, some JavaDoc
Comments have been incorporated into Avalon CVS.  It should be
a more friendly system in the near future.

I am waiting on some clarification from the project maintainer
before I start working on changes--I should probably be able to
start on it sometime tomorrow.