cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML -> Flash (!)
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:44:05 GMT
Ross Burton wrote:

> > > http://195.14.236.181/wave/
> > >
> > > It's been done!
> >
> > I know :)
> >
> > And guess what, they might contribute parts of their code to Cocoon :)
>
> Are there any mailing lists you do not subscribe too?!

Unfortunately tons of them :(

Well, I'm subscribed to something like 30 mailing lists and I receive
more or less 50 messages/day... at one point back in time I was
subscribed to twice as many but much more verbose ones... one day I
received 800 messages (100 of them being Kevin's jetspeed CVS commits)
so I decided to focus more and told people I know on the various mail
lists to copy me if something interesting happens.

Sort of mail agents :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.