cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted" <...@gs2admin1.e-meet.com>
Subject Intalio, T-shirts, Tomcat, Resin...
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:05:24 GMT
1) Will Cocoon 2.X or 3 or whatever version be part of Intalio Release
in Q4 2000?

2) Stefano, did you ever use my suggested slogan in T-shirts:

"Use Cocoon. Metamorphose."

???

If you did, I would like to know where I could get one...

3) A Tomcat note: We had a tough time getting URL rewriting of Tomcat to
work other than at port 8080, so we temporarily shifted to Resin. We had
no problems integrating Cocoon with Resin 1.1.2 (+ Apache, of course, in
a Linux box). Tomcat and Resin magnified the WAR file effort. Kudos to
those working on the Cocoon WAR config!

Ted