cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/xdocs/drafts sitemap-working-draft.xml
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:20:08 GMT
Ross Burton wrote:

> >   +    <!-- NOTE (SM)
> >   +
> >   +         The semantic-view element might become too specific if the new
> CC/PP
> >   +         user-agent capabilities architecture proposal is implemented.
> If this
> >   +         happens, the need for multiple pipeline exit points depending
> on the
> >   +         requestor capabilities will emerge. But this is clearly _way_
> too
> >   +         early to expect, anyway...
>
> Maybe it's because I only got out of bed 20 minutes ago and am still
> asleep - but CC/PP?  I'm confused... more coffee.

CC/PP -> Composite Capabilities/Preference Profiles

This is a very recent W3C note.

C'mon, people, it's the bleeding edge, you can't afford to miss anything
that happens on W3 :)

No, seriously, I'd love to see something like CC/PP happen, even if I'm
_seriously_ concerned about its complexity given the proposed
architecture requirements.

Anyway, just keep up with xmlhack.com and you should be fine.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.