cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] parser.jar
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:44:38 GMT
JAXP will be there in the main Xerces-J package, in the next release (coming soon, I
think).
It missed the 1.1.1 boat, because the license stuff wasn't done yet.  Now it is!

There are no known bugs, but I don't think people have really stress tested it yet.
Once it's in the main distribution, I'd expect people to start looking at it.  It's fairly
simple, so I don't think there should be too many bugs found (I hope!).

Mike