cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: Battleplan?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:42:14 GMT
Ross Burton wrote:

> > F) Documentation:
> >    - Internal architecture description (basic concepts to allow other
> >      implementors to understand how components should be developed)
> >    - Installation HOWTO
> >    - Sitemap HOWTO (can this be integrated into the Installation HOWTO?)
> >    - XSP manual
>
> Well, we all hate docs so these can wait!  :-)

After I help with the Avalon integration, I am planning on working on the
API docs for the rest of the site.  I sent in some preliminary API docs to
Avalon--but I'll probably be able to start in this area sometime during the
next month.

> We need to consider how Cocoon 2 can be used from other applications.  Kevin
> Burton (no relation!) is interested in using Cocoon 2 in JetSpeed, so he can
> throw some input in there.

If we are going to incorposate Cocoon as an Avalon Block (as well as the
servlet integration and command line integration), then we can use the
Avalon code to specify the semantics.

Anybody got some good Use-Cases?  How would Cocoon be used as an
outside entity?