cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: Do you know how famous Cocoon is?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 05:36:26 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > I was looking for a low cost Java ISP to build a site on,
> > and I ran into 3 or 4 that advertised Apache Cocoon support!
> would you flip those URLs my way? i'll add another file to xdocs with
> them listed.

Some are in different languages (but when you see Cocoon/XML, it's a
dead give-away).  So I'll use the two letter country code in brackets
so that If you don't speak the language or know the exchange rates, you
won't bother looking there:

[en] Colossus (
[en] Dan Armstrong
[en] KBMail (
[it] Sfera Networks (
[ge] WebArtists Internet Services (

Please note that the Dan Armstrong provider is only available to
people whom he knows (but its for free...).  The sites were ordered
alphabetically, and gathered by

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World