cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/arch/config SAXConfigurationBuilder.java
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 10:45:39 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> > stefano     00/06/08 18:04:44
> >
> >   Modified:    src/org/apache/arch/config Tag: xml-cocoon2
> >                         SAXConfigurationBuilder.java
> >   Log:
> >   starting to remove SAX1 dependencies, thanks to Berin for pointing this out
>
> Shit! I had the same patch ready yesterday evening but hadn't the time to commit it.
Now it's
> osolete and a waste of time.

sorry... Berin just sent it to me and I committed it.

> So, this calls for some status info from you all. Could everybody who is actively working
on
> cocoon 2 please report a litle status what she/he is working on and how far you have
been gone
> with it?

I'm not doing anything at the moment, just porting the samples from
cocoon1 and making a good cocoon.war file to show off its power. No time
to work on the code.

> For myself I would like to implement some sitemap stuff. I thought some parts are stable
but some
> messages yesterday had brought up some discussion again on parts of the current sitemap
draft.

I had an interesting idea this morning weaking up (probably my quantum
state collapsed after exiting R.E.M. state...

More on this later.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.