cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From burtonator <bur...@relativity.yi.org>
Subject Re: Infozone
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 06:15:45 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Neeme Praks wrote:

Yes.  But there is a different story here.  There is no public statement
on why GPL code is considered "bad".  We need a public opinion to spawn
more discussion.

In certain situations the GPL can be decent.  I certainly don't think
this applies to the Java/Server-side world.

Kevin

--
Kevin A Burton (e-mail: burton@apache.org, UIN: 73488596, ZKey:
burtonator)