cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Eric van der Vlist <...@dyomedea.com>
Subject Re: Infozone
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 06:00:59 GMT
Ross,

Ross Burton wrote:

> "...and also that ozone has begun a preliminary discussion with Stefano
> Mazzocchi which could lead Infozone under the Apache XML umbrella."
>
> Is this official?  Or is anything mentioned in passing a possible news story
> on xmlhack.com.

75% of the story is about Infozone and especially Prowler which, IMHO,
deserves attention from the XML developers community.

Additionally, I have found that possible move to "the Apache XML
umbrella" was interesting to mention as significant of the attraction of
some big open source groups over smaller independent projects.

> Hmmm...
>
> "Ross Burton, XML master and Java guru to the Gods, is looking for a job."
>
> Let's see if that goes anywhere.  :-)

I would suggest having a look at our job section :=)
http://xmlhack.com/jobs.php

Best regards,

Eric