cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Infozone
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 23:24:01 GMT
Ross Burton wrote:

> "...and also that ozone has begun a preliminary discussion with Stefano
> Mazzocchi which could lead Infozone under the Apache XML umbrella."

Seems like I made xmlhack again :)

> Is this official?

No, nothing official even if discussion is continuing privately.

> Or is anything mentioned in passing a possible news story on xmlhack.com.

It seems to be this case, yes... in fact, I was kind of surprised to see
my RT quoted there. Well, don't get me wrong: very positively surprised.

I think the xmlhack folks are doing a great job in that site (my
personal jetspeed RSS page would have slashdot, java.sun.com and xmlhack
as source of information :)

Gee, we used to have jeopardy categories... now we have news web
sites... sheesh, internet changed the world indeed!

> Hmmm...
>
> "Ross Burton, XML master and Java guru to the Gods, is looking for a job."
>
> Let's see if that goes anywhere.  :-)

ROTFL :-)

Well, maybe it won't make xmlhack of /. but I'm sure there are guys
around here that would love to sponsor you to continue Cocoon
development, isn't it right? :-)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.