cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Server Error
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2000 19:42:27 GMT
Either way, Cocoon compiled nicely, but even when I tried using the
version of Xerces that came with C2 in CVS I got the exception.

BTW, in another thread you mentioned that you are the one to send
updates to.  I had a very minor update I wanted to send in, but my
mail server doesn't allow me to send to foreign domains (i.e., I can
only send to .com, .org, and .net).  Is there any way I could get a
method to send updates other than the email address you have now?