cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Cocoon2.0a1 starts to take shape
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 23:24:59 GMT
Ok people,

I've played all afternoon with it and I'm happy. The sitemap needs to be
rewritten, a couple of issues with ServletContext istances handling
around, but we are heading the right path.

I filled the todo.xml with ideas on things to do.

So, since many of you asked how to contribute, look there and work it
out or propose something.

Anyway, should we make an alpha distribution?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.