cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: euro 2000 mania
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:18:34 GMT
Awesome.  You would never know it was cocoon....  I heard a good
unit of server processing time is 1.6 seconds--and the pages render
under that time.  Your project is an inspiration to us all.

(If you are wondering where I got the unit of time from, it was from
work that I did supporting the FBI/III project [Interstate Identification
Index] at a former employer.  The request/response had to happen
within 1.6 seconds because any longer would potentially endanger
the lives of the law enforcement officers.)