cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Cocoon 2 DocBook documentation
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 19:37:13 GMT
Hi all

Pete Farmer has send me the DocBook version of the Cocoon2
documentation. I've put it into CVS under xdocs. I couldn't get it to
transform with the 4.0 DTD (Xalan reports error on not well-formed
Entites on some DocBook modules). It transforms with the simplified dtd
(but the style is not comparable with the style of the current stylebook
version).

Please try it yourself and report your problems/sugestions/enhancement.

Giacomo