cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: WAR file
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 16:54:28 GMT
Hi all

I will summarise all the comments to this thread.

Installation doc:
- Putting in a sample how exactly the classpath should look like on win$
systems

WAR file composition:
- Delete the RADME file (it's not realy necessary)

Cocoon alteration
- Make every resource used based on Context root
- Put repository into WEB-INF

Some remaining questions
- Should the stylesheet directory from the samples go into WEB-INF
directory?

Remember this is a pre-alpha system. Its intention is for testing and
finding bugs once we have begun implementing the new sitemap proposal
(and not the system as it present today).

Giacomo