cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon2, War files, Xerces and beyond
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 03:45:30 GMT
Just one quick comment on your provocative question:

I'm assuming that the API's you're talking about are the SAX 2 API's?

I believe that SAX 2 has gone Final at this point.  So, although I wouldn't
call the implementation "bug-free" (it hasn't been long enough in existence
to shake out all the bugs yet), it's probably safe to no longer call the SAX 2 API
"experimental".

By the way, Sam, keep up the good work to get us closer together,
and reach the goal of total harmony!!  :-)

Mike