cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Cocoon2 Design
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:32:55 GMT

[snip]

> There is also a desire from some people to have server-side
> validation/transformation as well.

Server side validation is a must, you can do some simple validation on
the client side, but the real "business rules" should be checked on the
server (with possible help from EJBs).

> The way I feel about this is, once we have sorted out some kind of
XForm,
> we can all make whatever kind of "Bugoons" we want, utilising whatever
kind
> of storage and retrieval system is appropriate. Ah yes, we
> also need to make it semant(ha)ic.

What is actually the status of your work? Any draft examples?
There were some examples in a thread some time ago, but they were very
vague... Anything more concrete? Concrete examples, like the one Stefano
presented for sitemap?

Neeme