cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Is Apache Dead?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:32:55 GMT

A little epilogue to this thread...

Probably people are not following the developments going on in JBoss-dev
lists, so I send in here some interesting posts that further reflect the
mentality (or confusion, or...) there...

In the end however... the discussion still boils down to the fact that
they want _recognition_ for their work (natural, of course) and isn't
that what Apache "umbrella" would offer?

Neeme
(Just trying to understand the dynamics of open source better...)