cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Infozone
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 23:06:21 GMT

it's a deal! ;-)

> > I'll probably need this kind of page to promote OSS within
> my company,
> > so why not make it available also publicly...
> > This adds nicely to the Halloween series...
>
> Thanks, but these OSS thoughts are globally shared by all ASF members
> and they are nothing I invented.

I believe that they are shared in the minds of many people... The
problem is that it is difficult to (asynchronously) present ideas that
are in someone's head, not written down...

As these are the best ideas I have written down, I'll can use these. If
you can point me to some more resources on the web then I would
appreciate that... (not http://www.opensource.org, I've been there)

Neeme