cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Infozone
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:59:41 GMT

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 9:33 PM

[ skipped another excellent background tutorial about OSS ]

This is a little bit off the topic (but it is still a reaction to
Stefano's post)...

I just love to read Stefano's _very_ well put posts about various
issues... Soon I will probably collect the most interesting RT's from
Stefano and other interesting posts and create a "fan" webpage dedicated
to Stefano and other great OSS thinkers ;-)
If you don't copyright the posts ;-)

I'll probably need this kind of page to promote OSS within my company,
so why not make it available also publicly...
This adds nicely to the Halloween series...

Neeme