cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: XSP again
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:42:54 GMT

So, coming back to my orginal question, it is not possible to achieve
total abstraction from the Cocoon engine for this kind of recursive
functionality. However, I should hide this stuff into logicsheet so the
final XML page would be truly portable and only logicsheets would need
to be ported (in case of engine change).

Thanks, it is clear now.

Neeme