cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Cocoon2 Design
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 21:45:35 GMT

Happens ;-)

There wasn't actually any specific question, it was just a discussion of
putting "logic" into GET variables (URL querystring or some other way)
instead of POST variables. I was arguing that there is a need from time
to time to put logic in the URL because you cannot easily use POST in
all cases.

Neeme