cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: recursive func in XSP?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 21:16:30 GMT

this is what I did, but I don't like it because I have to rewrite it
when I switch to Cocoon2... But as I understand there is no way around
this, so I'll do it this way.

But this brings me back to the issue of the following exception that I
brought up before:
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Warning: can't output text
before document element!  Ignoring...

As much as I can tell, the error occurs when I try transform the XML
generated from XSP to HTML with XSLT. And if I remove the text content
from the root element, everything works just fine.

For details, refer back to one of my previous (the longest) posts in
this thread.

I hope someone can help me out with this one...
Neeme