cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Cocoon and Jetspeed
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:43:38 GMT

I was thinking about a "pure" XML content generation... So my portlets
would return a portlet in the form of SAX events and "controller" could
then transform them into appropriate media with appropriate stylesheet.
This particular functionality can be implemented also otherwise (and
already is), cannot think of more applications right now...

Neeme