cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: recursive func in XSP?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 15:55:29 GMT

I understood it more like: for Java source generation from XSP, Cocoon2
will still use DOM (because the _entire_ XSP file will have to be
converted to Java source and compiled, before any further processing can
take place). Otherwise everything will be SAX, also the actual source
being generated by DOM methods...

Neeme