cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <>
Subject recursive func in XSP?
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2000 21:02:14 GMT

Is it possible to write recursive functions in XSP that would return

I have a tree-like object structure in Java and I want to convert it to
tree structure in XML.
I have an implementation of this in ECS, now I'm porting my stuff over
to XSP and want to output XML instead of ECS elements.
The function is in the beginning of my XSP page.

Otherwise everything is pretty straight-forward, but what type should my
function return so the resulting XML fragment would be included in the
main XML doc?

As I'm just starting out with XSP, any pointers in the right direction
(I know the links to the new and old XSP tutorials, but this was not
included there)

View raw message