cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RT] resource views, error handling, pipeline debugging
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:13:54 GMT

--- Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:

> I will consider the sitemap finished as soon as a good model for views
> is introduced. I'm working on it right now. As soon as this is done,
> we'll vote to "finalize" the sitemap WD and we'll move to
> implementation. (Giacomo is already working on it).
>
> When implementation is done, we'll make the first alpha release and
> people will have real-life feedback. At that time, we'll reconsider the
> notion of sitemap extentions, but not before.
>
> is this plan ok with you people?

Anybody around here who can stop that guy :) Who's going to implement all these stuffs?

I still have a lot of mist before my eyes, but I hope for better weather that makes the fog
disperse.

Your plan is ok as long as we can finally introduce a feature freeze for a alpha implementation.

You're so crazy, multidimensional crazy, man :) (You can consider this as a compliment, too!)

Giacomo

=====