cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Sitemap revised again
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:41:26 GMT

--- Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >
> > So how about using the Matcher/Chooser factories as XSLT extensions to get to the
source code?
> > I think this need us to generate the stylesheet to apply first to fill in the factory
classes
> > in the templates to generate the macher/chooser code.
> >
> > What do you all think, could that be a way to go?
>
> Yeah, this might be a way to go.... but I'd like to hear the expert
> before continuing these speculations any further...

Hey, this stuff rocks!

I had to write 2 classes, 1 core-logicsheet, define a new component-instance in the
markup-language section in the cocoon.xconf to link the pieces together and make Cocoon.java
call
the programGenerator for the newly created markup-language to get a instance of the compiled
sitemap, wow, and it works! Ricardo you are a real magician.

No, it's not something that realy works concerning the sitemap, but its can be worked out
easyly.

The only thing I'm missing is a service to preprocess the stylesheet to connect the
matcher/chooser factories as xslt extensions. I'm hoping the SLL part can give a help here.

> knock, knock, Ricardo? :)

Giacomo

=====