cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Laurian Gridinoc <doth...@thedot.net>
Subject help - error in XSLT [OFF-TOPIC]
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:50:30 GMT
Hello there,
I just have no idea where to ask, I got this on Xalan randomly, and
now is a permanent error...:
Exception.getMessage:
Broken pipe
this is when calling Xalan like this:
String document = "..."; // the XML input

ByteArrayInputStream is_xml = new
ByteArrayInputStream(document.getBytes());

XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();

processor.process(new XSLTInputSource(is_xml),
                   new
XSLTInputSource("/usr/local/apache/sites/htdocs/xsl/t2.xsl"),
                   new
XSLTResultTarget("/usr/local/apache/cache/pnode/xxx"));

- So I read the XSL from a file, and write the result as another file.
- File colision is excluded  All I can guess is that something bad is
happening by working with those files.

Thank you,

Laurian Gridinoc
grapefruitdesign.com