cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject Re: XSP in Cocoon 2 - What am I doing wrong?
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:36:19 GMT
We had the same report also.
Thus I believe errors from compiler doesn't show well. It has happened
to us while we though we were importing the correct classes, but we
weren't in fact.

See previous post from Nicolas Delahaye in the same list under the
title '[C2][XSP] ...'

The quick solution is to compile by hand and check what's going wrong.

Sebastien

On 6/20/00, 12:39:52 PM, Rob Parker <robert@webcybernetics.com> wrote
regarding Re: XSP in Cocoon 2 - What am I doing wrong?: