cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSP taglib question
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:02:15 GMT
Hi guys

I've made a silly experience right now. My taglib looks like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:pwr="http://www.pwr.ch/2000/XSP/PWR"       <-- My own one
    xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"       <-- donald's sql one
    xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

  <xsl:template match="pwr:dbitemselector">
    <dbitemselector>
      <xsl:attribute name="name"><xsl:value-of select="@name"/></xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="target"><xsl:value-of select="@target"/></xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:attribute name="text-element"><xsl:value-of select="@optiontext"/></xsl:attribute>
      <sql:execute-query>
        <sql:driver>postgresql.Driver</sql:driver>
        <sql:dburl>jdbc:postgresql://localhost/turbine</sql:dburl>
      </sql:execute-query>
    </dbitemselector>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

and my xsp looks like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="page-html.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

<xsp:page
    xmlns:pwr="http://www.pwr.ch/2000/XSP/PWR"
    xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"
    xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">
  <page>

    <pwr:dbitemselector name="id" target="EditAufwandtyp.xml"
      optionid="id" optiontext="bezeichnung" table="aufwandtyp">
    </pwr:dbitemselector>
  </page>
</xsp:page>

I've realized that no matter in which order I specify the xmlns:pwr and xmlns:sql on the tags
above it always works as expected !?!?! And I tell ya I've always killed the repository and
restarted tomcat before a new test.

Giacomo

=====