cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/arch/config
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 08:52:02 GMT
> stefano     00/06/08 18:04:44
>   Modified:    src/org/apache/arch/config Tag: xml-cocoon2
>   Log:
>   starting to remove SAX1 dependencies, thanks to Berin for pointing this out

Shit! I had the same patch ready yesterday evening but hadn't the time to commit it. Now it's
osolete and a waste of time.

So, this calls for some status info from you all. Could everybody who is actively working
cocoon 2 please report a litle status what she/he is working on and how far you have been
with it?

For myself I would like to implement some sitemap stuff. I thought some parts are stable but
messages yesterday had brought up some discussion again on parts of the current sitemap draft.

Hintereichenstrasse 7
CH-8166 Niederweningen                    Web:

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!

View raw message