cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "N. Sean Timm" <st...@mailgo.com>
Subject Re: WML Content - Help!
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 05:54:30 GMT
I said (this is getting to be a pattern :) ):
> appears to strip the resulting DOCTYPE, so if I'm going to change some
code,
> it looks like it better happen in Cocoon...

Alright, I went the cheesy way instead of figuring out how to do it right,
so I can play with WML.  I modified the XMLSerializer to check which
contentType was passed in.  If it was "text/vnd.wap.wml", I sent the proper
DOCTYPE for WML.  Other than that, I left everything else the same.
Obviously, this isn't how we would want to handle this, so has anyone
thought any about how this will be supported?  Should the DOCTYPE be
specified as parameters to the serializer?  Of course, it still seems like
disable-output-escaping should be made to work...

Anyway, time to play with WML!

- Sean T.