cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject DB Prism / Cocoon - Content Management System (also Thoughts on a data-driven web site)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:48:58 GMT
Sorry, the following part of my previous mail (mailserver cut the mail)
 After 15 days of work (including code, design and content data) the result is available at
http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/ (thanks to Ricardo for offer me the space in plenix site).
  Another motivation was make an complete example of use DB Prism producer and Cocoon integration,
with collateral effects of a new web site for DB Prism. DB prism will be on its 1.0.0-production
tomorrow.
   Best regards, Marcelo.
PD: I am waiting for your feedback and comments. Thanks.
CMS report can be found at: http://www.plenix.com/servlets/xml/dist/cms/cms.html?producer=db&p_id=71
A printable version of this report can be found at: http://www.plenix.com/servlets/xml/dist/cms/cms.print?producer=db&p_id=71&p_top_id=1

Marcelo F. Ochoa    (mochoa@ieee.org)
Lab. de Sistemas