cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "N. Sean Timm" <st...@mailgo.com>
Subject Re: XSP in Cocoon 2
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2000 06:51:12 GMT
Thanks...that was the problem.  The view-source XSP relies on the context
object which has not been ported over to Cocoon2.  Also, regarding my
previous query regarding XSP as a filter, I noticed a thread where Ricardo
mentioned utilizing it the way I mentioned as a filter.  Anyone know if this
is still in the works?

- Sean T.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sebastien Sahuc" <ssahuc@imediation.com>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: XSP in Cocoon 2 - What am I doing wrong?

We had the same report also.
Thus I believe errors from compiler doesn't show well. It has happened
to us while we though we were importing the correct classes, but we
weren't in fact.

See previous post from Nicolas Delahaye in the same list under the
title '[C2][XSP] ...'

The quick solution is to compile by hand and check what's going wrong.

Sebastien