cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Burton" <ross.bur...@mail.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Broken build?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 14:20:41 GMT

> > Sure enough, the class isn't there.  Is my check out of the tree
corrupt, is
> > the Xerces jar not complete or do I need another jar from Xerces?
>
> The Xerces jar in the cvs is incomplete. I use the one build from the
Xerces cvs (build with "make
> jars"). That works for me.

Could you commit a complete jar for Xerces, and also a Xalan jar which works
too!  I now get:

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser: method
getSystemId()Ljava/lang/String; not found
        at
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison.parse(XercesLiaison.java:285)
        at org.apache.xalan.xpath.dtm.DTMLiaison.parse(DTMLiaison.java:255)
        at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.processStylesheet(XSLTEngineImpl.java:7
15)
        at org.apache.cocoon.filters.XalanFilter.setup(XalanFilter.java)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.GenericProcessor.process(GenericProcessor.java)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapPartition.process(SitemapPartition.java)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Sitemap.process(Sitemap.java)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.command.CocoonCommand.<init>(CocoonCommand.java)
        at org.apache.cocoon.command.CocoonCommand.main(CocoonCommand.java)

I wish I kept those mails from last week about this!  I'm about to look at
the archive but it's peak rate here so I'm only having a peek...

Ross